Oreo Cookie Birthday Cake
It's easy to learn how to make birthday cake ideas recipe. birthday cake ideas recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make birthday cake ideas recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the birthday cake ideas recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Box Swiss chocolate cake mix.
- 1 Package Oreo cookies.
- 1 Brick Cream cheese.
- 1 Tub Cool whip.
- 1/2 Bag Chocolate chips.
- 1 tbsp Butter.
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions. Then let cool.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Then fold the cool whip into the cream cheese.
- Chop half of the oreo cookies and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Start assembling cake. One cake layer on the bottom.
- Then top with oreo cream cheese mixture. (all of it)
- Place second cake layer on top.
- Place half of the chocolate chips in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of butter and microwave for 25 seconds. Stir until smooth and glossy.
- Pour on top off cake and spread to the edges.
- Place in fridge for an hour. Once chilled, Enjoy..
That's birthday cake ideas recipe, Special thanks to 416sandra for making this delicious recipe.