Chia Seeds Biscuits
It's easy to learn how to make biscuit recipe no baking powder. biscuit recipe no baking powder is one of my favorite menu.
How to make biscuit recipe no baking powder easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the biscuit recipe no baking powder! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 90 ml olive oil
- 80 g Sugar
- 200 g Flour
- 2 Tbsp Honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 40 ml Milk
- 1 Tsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- Pour the olive oil into a bowl. Add the sugar and mix with spatula.
- Put the flour and baking powder into the bowl and stir. Then pour the milk, add the raisins and chia seeds and mix together.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an oven tray with parchment paper. Make small balls and put them in the tray and flatten to about 2 mm thick with your hand. Bake for 10 to 15 min, then remove to a cooling rack.
- Note: It is also tasty to add roughly chopped chocolate instead of dried fruits.
That's biscuit recipe no baking powder, Special thanks to Fushicche for making this delicious recipe.