Stuffed Breakfast Biscuits
It's easy to learn how to make breakfast biscuits recipe. breakfast biscuits recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make breakfast biscuits recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the breakfast biscuits recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 can of biscuits
- 7 eggs
- 1 choice of cheese
- 1 salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Fry bacon and set aside on paper towels to drain
- Scramble 6 of the 7 eggs
- Stretch and pull each biscuit (about 2-3 inches bigger than the original size)
- Place egg, bacon, and cheese on top of each stretched biscuit
- Pull edges of biscuit to the top and pinch closed, place biscuit pinched side down on greased cookie sheet
- Beat remaining egg with water and brush each biscuit with mixture
- Season tops of biscuits with salt and pepper
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (check at 8 minutes and leave in longer if not golden brown)
That's breakfast biscuits recipe, Special thanks to kleigh87 for making this delicious recipe.