Okara Coffee Brownies
It's easy to learn how to make brownie cookies recipe. brownie cookies recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brownie cookies recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brownie cookies recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 200 grams Fresh okara
- 2 large Egg
- 8 tbsp Skim milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar-free cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Instant coffee (or Milo)
- 80 grams Brown sugar (sugar or artificial sweetener)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 50 grams ★ Sweet chocolate (mince beforehand)
- 50 grams ★ Walnut (mince beforehand with a knife)
- Whisk the egg and whip up as much as possible using an electric mixer. At this time, it would be easier to whip if you warm the bowl over hot water. Add sugar and continue whipping.
- Add all ingredients except the ★ ingredients and mix with an electric mixer. Coat a cake pan with oil (not listed) in advance and pour the dough in the cake pan. Scatter chocolate and walnut minced beforehand and mix.
- Bake in an oven at about 320°F/160°C for 30 to 35 minutes. Once cooled, cut into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!
- These were made in silicone muffin cups. The cups are small so it takes about 25 minutes to bake. They'll get hard if you bake too much, so be careful. The cups are made from silicone so there is no need to coat them with oil before baking so they're convenient! I decorated these with chocolate and walnuts.
- Here I baked it in a pound cake pan and then scattered 50 g of broken up chocolate on top. Using residual heat to melt it slowly, I used a spoon to spread it around for decoration.
That's brownie cookies recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.