Ooey Gooey Chocolate Butter Cake
It's easy to learn how to make chocolate cake recipe with butter. chocolate cake recipe with butter is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chocolate cake recipe with butter easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chocolate cake recipe with butter! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 stick butter, melted and divided
- 1 box chocolate cake mix of your choice
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Butter a 13 x 9 pan and set aside.
- In large bowl, mix chocolate cake mix, 1 egg and 1 stick melted butter well.
- Pat mixture into the bottom of the 13 x 9 pan.
- In same bowl you used to mix the crust, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the last 2 eggs one at a time mixing well after each one.
- Mix in the 1/4 cup cocoa powder until well blended.
- Add in the 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar gradually and blend well.
- Slowly mix in the last stick of melted butter and the 1 tsp vanilla blending until smooth.
- Fold in the optional 1 cup chopped nuts and the 1 cup milk Chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture on top of crust.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes.
- Do not over bake. You want to bake it just til the center is barely set.
- Cool completely then cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
- For extra presentation or to add to the sugar shock effect, you can drizzle the top with extra melted Chocolate chips after cooling completely.
That's chocolate cake recipe with butter, Special thanks to LBeyard for making this delicious recipe.