Strawberry-Decorated Cup Cakes - For Japanese Doll Festival
It's easy to learn how to make christmas ornament cake. christmas ornament cake is one of my favorite menu.
How to make christmas ornament cake easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the christmas ornament cake! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 10 Your favorite cupcakes
- Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 100 grams Cream cheese
- 100 ml Heavy cream
- 50 grams Strawberry jam
- 2 tsp Strawberry powder
- 1/2 of a lemon Lemon juice
- For decoration
- 10 Strawberries
- 1 each Chocolate pen - white, yellow, pink
- 1 Freeze dried strawberries
- 1 Silver dragee
- 1 Chervil
- Prepare your favorite cupcakes. I consultedand. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155405-easy-and-fluffy-vanilla-and-chocolate-muffins
- The flower parts are from. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145033-sakura-petals-for-doll-festival-cakes
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Put the strawberry jam in a heatproof bowl, wrap with plastic wrap, and heat in the microwave at 500W for 30 seconds.
- Knead the cream cheese with a whisk. When no lumps remain, mix in the strawberry jam 1/3 at a time, then add the strawberry powder and lemon juice.
- Keep the heavy cream in the refrigerator until just before using. If the room is warm, place the bowl in ice water. Whip the cream until ribbons form.
- Divide the whipped cream from Step 5 into 2~3 portions and mix into the batter from Step 4 one portion at a time. Be careful not to over-mix or the cream will become crumbly.
- Attach the tip to your pastry bag and set it in a cup. Fill the pastry bag with the cream, using the spatula to fill in any gaps. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Soak the chervil in water. Rather than washing the strawberries, pat gently with a wet cloth. Cut them in half lengthwise and cut them into hearts with a cutter.
- Prepare the other decorations. Wipe the excess water from the chervil.
- Top the cupcakes as you like with the cream from Step 6. Next, arrange your decorations, using the bigger decorations first, then down to the smaller ones.
- When finished, garnish with the chervil and dried strawberries to complete.
- The basis of this recipe is my Christmas cupcakes:. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152176-christmas-tree-christmas-cakes
That's christmas ornament cake, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.