Black Tea Bagels with Cranberry and Cream Cheese
It's easy to learn how to make cream cheese cranberry sauce . cream cheese cranberry sauce is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cream cheese cranberry sauce easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cream cheese cranberry sauce ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 300 grams Strong (bread) flour
- 2 Black teabags
- 15 grams Sugar
- 3 grams Salt
- 3 grams Dry yeast
- 160 grams Water
- 80 grams Cranberries
- 1 Cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Sugar or honey (for kettling)
- Put all the ingredients except for the cranberries and cheese in your bread maker and knead for 15 minutes (remove the tea leaves from the teabags and sprinkle into the dough).
- Divide into 8 balls and let sit for 15 minutes. (Cover with a bowl or something so they don't dry out.)
- Roll the dough out with a rolling pin, top with cranberries and cream cheese and roll from the front so there are no gaps.
- Close the ends tightly.
- Leave to rise again for 20-30 minutes at 30°C.
- Boil a lot of water, add a tablespoon of sugar and kettle the bagels 30 seconds on both sides.
- Reduce the preheated 220°C oven to 200°C and bake for 15 minutes to finish.
- The bagels are packed with cranberries and cream cheese. Take a bite and let the wonderful aroma of black tea envelop you.
That's cream cheese cranberry sauce recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.