Healthy Edible Dark Chocolate Fruit Cups!
It's easy to learn how to make creative cupcake . creative cupcake is one of my favorite menu.
How to make creative cupcake easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the creative cupcake ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate
- 4 tbsp Greek Yogurt (Plain or vanilla)
- 1 Whatever fruits you like as toppings (I used banana, strawberries,blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
- 1 Optional: Honey for drizzle
- Melt your dark chocolate in microwave or double boiler
- Line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners
- Pour in melted chocolate a little at a time. Your goal is to coat the entire cupcake liner so take a spoon and spread up along the sides of the liner gently
- A more thicker shell will be best so doesn't crack as easy when you take the liner off.
- Place your cupcake tray into the freezer for 15 mins or until they have clearly hardened
- Make sure they are solid before GENTLY removing the paper liner off the chocolate (this is a very delicate job)
- Once out of molds, pour in yogurt top with fruits and drizzle with a bit of honey!
That's creative cupcake recipes, Special thanks to NoorAhm for making this delicious recipe.