Rosemary Chicken & Artichoke Salad
It's easy to learn how to make free-range turkey. free-range turkey is one of my favorite menu.
How to make free-range turkey easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the free-range turkey! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Chicken marinade
- 2 large free range chicken breast, boneless skinless
- 2 sprigs rosemary stripped, minced
- 2 each juice of lemon
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 dash red pepper flake
- Salad base
- 1 large mix, spinach & romaine
- 4 slice turkey bacon cooked and chopped
- 3 roma tomato, seeded, diced
- 1/4 cup scallions chopped
- 2 small jars of marinated artichokes (in oil)
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan
- Marinate chicken breast for mininum 2 hours
- Cook bacon, chop
- Chop artichokes, reserve oil
- Cook or grill chicken and cube
- Toss all ingredients in reserved artichoke oil. garnosh with more shaved parm
That's free-range turkey, Special thanks to jessicadpaxton for making this delicious recipe.