Tourteau fromagé (French cheesecake)
It's easy to learn how to make french pastry . french pastry is one of my favorite menu.
How to make french pastry easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the french pastry ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 150 grams flour
- 75 grams butter
- 50 grams sugar
- 4 eggs
- 300 grams goat's cheese
- 50 grams cornflour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 vanilla extract
- 1. For the pastry. Make the pastry by combing the flour and butter with a pinch of salt. Add a touch of water, if necessary. Rest for about 20 minutes.
- 2. For the filling mix the cheese with sugar and egg yolks, corn flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, and then fold in the egg whites.
- 3. Roll out the pastry, and line an earthenware dish (or similar pie dish), ensuring that the sides are covered.
- 4. Pour in the filling, and place the cheese cake into a preheated oven at 180°C for about 45 minutes. The top should be browned and the filling set.
- 5. Allow to cool (it will deflate a little), before serving.
That's french pastry recipes, Special thanks to Ligeis for making this delicious recipe.