Augratin Brussel Sprouts
It's easy to learn how to make holiday brussels sprouts recipe. holiday brussels sprouts recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make holiday brussels sprouts recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the holiday brussels sprouts recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 3/4 cup Milk
- 4 packages Frozen Brussel sprouts
- 2 packages Bacon bits
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup White cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- Cook Brussel sprouts until tender. Remove any hard stems. Cut in halves and set in large mixing bowl.
- In a sauce pan melt butter.
- Then add thyme, crushed red pepper, garlic, milk and melt in cheese little at a time. Mixture will become creamy as cheese melts. And it will smell yummy!!
- Add bacon bits to butter making sure everything is covered.
- Add flour to bacon covering bacon. Stir as mixture will stick.
- Once sauce is creamy and cheese is melted down remove from heat and pour over Brussel sprouts and mix good.
- Place Brussel sprouts in a casserole dish and place any remaining sauce on top. Then sprinkle a little xtra Parmesan and white cheddar over the top (I even sprinkle a handful of bread crumbs on too)!
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted!!
That's holiday brussels sprouts recipe, Special thanks to Lisa Leach Hintz for making this delicious recipe.