Thanksgiving Egg Rolls w/ Sweet&Sour Cranberry Sauce
It's easy to learn how to make holiday cranberry sauce. holiday cranberry sauce is one of my favorite menu.
How to make holiday cranberry sauce easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the holiday cranberry sauce! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup Turkey or Ham
- 1 cup Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup Stuffing
- 1 packages Egg Roll Wraps (can be found in produce section at store)
- 1 Egg (to brush wrap with)
- 1 cup Cranberry Jelly
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar (regular vinegar is fine)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 vegetable oil
- In medium size bowl, combine turkey or ham, mashed potatoes, and stuffing
- Scoop 1 spoon full of mixer onto a sheet of egg roll paper. NOTE: Be sure not to double up on paper
- Before rolling completely, brush egg on last bit to seal the wrap
- Should look like this after rolled
- In large pan, pour in vegetable oil to approx halfway and heat on high. Once heated, reduce to a Medium/Medium-High heat and gently place egg rolls in oil. Carefully turn on occasion until a light golden color. REMEMBER: even after removed from the oil, the oil on the egg roll will keep cooking.
- SWEET&SOUR CRANBERRY SAUCE: combine cranberry jelly, vinegar, and sugar in sauce pan over medium heat. Remove from heat after combined thoroughly.
- And lastly, ENJOY!!
That's holiday cranberry sauce, Special thanks to CMae28 for making this delicious recipe.