Quick venison bolognese sauce
It's easy to learn how to make mushroom bolognese recipe. mushroom bolognese recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mushroom bolognese recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mushroom bolognese recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 400 g venison mince
- 1 red pepper
- squeeze tomato puree
- 1 small onion
- dried shitake mushrooms
- sun dried red peppers
- 1 stalk celery
- splash red wine
- 1 tin tomatoes
- grated garlic
- dried chili flakes
- Soak mushrooms and tomatoes
- A slow fry onions, celery and pepper in olive oil
- Add mince
- Make a space in middle for tomato puree. Let it dry for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in red wine
- Add tin tomatoes, pinch of chili flakes and grated garlic
- Cover and cook for as long as you have!
- Served with buckwheat pasta and greens
That's mushroom bolognese recipe, Special thanks to Nick Forsberg for making this delicious recipe.