Simmered Beef and Enoki Mushrooms
It's easy to learn how to make mushroom nut roast. mushroom nut roast is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mushroom nut roast easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mushroom nut roast! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 100 grams Chopped up or thinly sliced offcuts of beef
- 100 grams Enoki mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Sake
- 1 small knob ◎ Ginger (julienne)
- 1 tbsp ◎ Sake
- 1 tbsp ◎ Mirin
- 2 tsp ◎ Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 pinch Ground Japanese sansho pepper, if you like
- Cut off the enoki mushroom stems and cut into 2 cm lengths. If the beef cuts are too big, cut them smaller, and mix with 1 tablespoon sake. Mix the ◎ ingredients.
- Cook the beef from Step 1 in a pot over medium heat. When the meat has browned, add ◎ and mushrooms. When the pot boils, add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, turn the heat to medium low and cook for a while.
- When the liquid is almost evaporated, add 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce and cook in medium heat until done.
- Sprinkle ground Japanese sansho pepper if you like.
- In the photo above, I added pan roasted pine nuts. They add nutrients and crunch to the dish.
- For 1 of the side dishes in a packed lunch. It's good to make soboro style.
That's mushroom nut roast, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.