Delicious Fluffy Pancakes
It's easy to learn how to make pancake recipe fluffy. pancake recipe fluffy is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pancake recipe fluffy easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pancake recipe fluffy! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 140 grams all-purpose flour (1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 large egg
- 250 grams milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (you can substitute butter milk for the milk and vinegar if you have it)
- 30 grams butter, melted
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- Separate the eggs, and beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until it gets a bit stiff (you'll get peaks when you pull the beaters out of the bowl)
- In another bowl, mix the egg yolks with the milk and vinegar (or use buttermilk if you have it). Then drizzle the melted butter on top of the yolk mixture, and stir in.
- Add the egg whites to the egg yolk mixture and fold it in carefully, until it's combined. Then pour on top of the dry mixture and whisk to combine.
- Depending on if you want it thicker, or wetter you can add either more flour or more milk
- Heat a frying pan on the stove at medium heat, and grease with some additional butter (or use your favourite oil as an alternative). Then pour some of the mix into the pan. You can make them any size your want.
- Once they start to bubble slightly, you can flip them over. Once they go a bit brown on both sides, transfer to a plate. Now add some more butter to the pan, and repeat until they're all finished. You might have to turn the heat down as you cook more to avoid cooking them too fast.
- If you make all of the pancakes slightly different sizes, then you can stack them like a pyramid on your plate, so the maple syrup will fall off the edges like it's going down a staircase. Enjoy! ☺️
That's pancake recipe fluffy, Special thanks to David K for making this delicious recipe.