Pancake Mix Fried Doughnuts
It's easy to learn how to make pancake recipe for 2. pancake recipe for 2 is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pancake recipe for 2 easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pancake recipe for 2! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 300 grams Pancake mix
- 50 grams Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 100 to 120 ml Milk
- Add all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk. You do not have to sift the pancake mix! The more milk you use, the more fluffy the texture will be.
- Once the dough has come together and is smooth, it's ready! This dough is a bit heavy, so if it's hard to mix, use a rubber or wooden spatula!
- Heat vegetable oil and then insert cooking chopsticks until bubbles form. Lower the heat
- Wet both hands with water, take the dough and toss the dough between your hands to shape into 2.5 cm balls. Once it's ready, drop them in the hot oil. Wet your hands each time you roll the donuts.
- Deep fry until golden brown, and crank up the heat at the end to cook them. Make sure to deep fry on a low setting from the start! They will expand, so don't put so many in.
- Deep fry for about 3-5 minutes and take a wooden toothpick and pierce. If it comes back clean, they are ready! Transfer them on a cooling rack so the excess oil drains off.
That's pancake recipe for 2, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.