Valentine's Day Decorated Chocolate Buns - Bread Machine Version
It's easy to learn how to make panettone recipe chocolate. panettone recipe chocolate is one of my favorite menu.
How to make panettone recipe chocolate easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the panettone recipe chocolate! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 250 grams Bread flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 30 grams Unsalted butter
- 180 ml Water
- 1 Chocolate bar
- 1 tsp Instant dry yeast
- 1 White chocolate, strawberry chocolate, etc.
- 1 Silver dragees, chocolate sprinkles, a chocolate decorating pen, etc.
- Finely chop the chocolate bar.
- Depending on your bread maker, the size that you chop the chocolate into will determine how it will appear in the bread after the first rising. You are welcome to alter the size of the chocolate pieces to your liking.
- Add all the ingredients except for the yeast into the bread pan. Put the yeast into the yeast compartment of the bread maker and press the start button.
- Because the baking settings change depending on the bread machine, choose the setting that allows you to remove the dough after the first rising and shape it as you like.
- When the selected program is complete (at the end of the first rising), remove the dough from the bread machine.
- Weigh the dough, divide it into 10 portions, and roll them into balls. The dough weighs about 540 g in total, so you can make 10 portions of about 54 g each.
- To prevent the dough from drying out, cover them with a wet tea towel and leave for 10 minutes, Allowing the dough to rise.
- Press down evenly on each bun between your hands or on a work surface to deflate them.
- Roll the deflated bun into a ball once more. Place it into a paper muffin cup, seam side down. Repeat with all 10 buns.
- When rolling the dough into balls, try to prevent the chocolate from showing through to the surface of the bun. Be sure to firmly seal the seam of the bun and face it directly downwards when putting the bun in the muffin cup.
- If chocolate shows through to the surface of the bun, the seam is not tightly sealed, or the seam is not directly facing downwards, the bun will expand and become misshapen. But, that can also make them look charming.
- Cover the buns with plastic wrap, and let rise for 15 minutes at 40℃. Preheat the oven to 40℃ to rise the dough.
- After rising for 15 minutes in the oven, allow the dough to rise for another 10-15 minutes at room temperature. This is because the oven needs to be preheated for baking, so let the dough finish rising at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C. Start preheating the oven as soon as you remove the baking sheet with the dough on it.
- The dough has finished rising when it has expanded to fill 70-80% of each paper muffin cup. You will achieve the same result if you let it rise at room temperature for the entire second rising.
- Bake for approximately 14 minutes at 375°F/190°C. Transfer the baked buns to a cooling rack. When they've cooled down, they're done!
- If your bread machine requires you to add the dry yeast directly into the bread pan with the flour, please be sure to prevent the salt and the yeast from touching.
- Variations! From this step onwards you will be shown how to decorate them.
- Place the chocolate bar on a heat-proof dish and use the residual heat of the oven to melt it. You can also melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Gently stir the chocolate after it has finished melting, flip the bun upside down, and dip the top in the chocolate.
- For this Valentine's Day themed recipe, I melted white and strawberry chocolatand used cute white and pink toppings.
- If you are decorating them with silver dragees or sprinkles, do so while the chocolate is still wet.
- If you are using a chocolate decorating pen, I would suggest waiting until the chocolate dries to decorate the buns.
- And now these one-of-a-kind cute chocolate buns are complete! My three year old son helped me decorate these.
- Suggestion: Decorating the buns with chocolate and toppings can make it sweeter, so I used dark chocolate in the dough. Please use whichever chocolate you prefer.
That's panettone recipe chocolate, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.