Meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce
It's easy to learn how to make paxo stuffing. paxo stuffing is one of my favorite menu.
How to make paxo stuffing easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the paxo stuffing! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 FOR THE MEATLOAF =
- 500 gramms lean minced beef
- 1 pack Paxo sage and onion stuffing
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 splash worcestershire sauce
- 1 fresh rosemary and parsley
- 1 salt and pepper
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 FOR THE SAUCE =
- 1 tin plum tomatos
- 1 half a red bell pepper
- 1 splash red wine
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 20 gramms cheese - Wensleydale with onion and chive
- 1 pinch red chilli flakes
- FOR THE MEATLOAF, make up the stuffing in a large bowl as per the pack instructions. Add all other meatloaf ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the meatloaf mix into an oven dish. Bake for half an hour on 180C then remove from oven.
- FOR THE SAUCE, in a bowl, chop the pepper and cheese into small chunks, add the tomatos, wine, herbs, paprika and chilli. Blend untill smooth. When meatloaf is removed from the oven, pour half the sauce over the top and return to the oven for a further 20 minutes. Heat the remainder of the sauce in a saucepan for serving later.
- Serve with the remainder of the sauce. I served this over fresh veggies and with garlic bread as per the photo.
That's paxo stuffing, Special thanks to Jenny Atkinson for making this delicious recipe.