Gingerbread Reindeer Cookies
It's easy to learn how to make reindeer christmas cakes. reindeer christmas cakes is one of my favorite menu.
How to make reindeer christmas cakes easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the reindeer christmas cakes! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Your favorite gingerbread cut-out cookie recipe.
- 1 Frosting either your favorite recipe, or store bought. In the colors White, Green, Black and Red(optional)
- 1 Red Sprinkles/Jimmies (just a few)
- 1 Red M&M's for nose
- Make your cookies as directed on the recipe. When done let fully cool.
- Place frosting in a cake decorating bag and use a round tip for the reindeer, face, and antlers. Using a little of the white frosting as "glue to place the M&M for the nose.
- Then using a leaf tip..(I use #67)..pipe on the leaves. (If you don't have a leaf tip you can always cut a very small upside down v shape in a corner of a plastic Ziploc bag)
- Then place 2 jimmies for the holly on the leaves. IF this is too hard then use the red frosting instead and do 3 small dots to represent berries. (I have done this both ways.)
- Be creative with the faces and have fun! :) When the frosting hardens then you can Store them in a air tight container. Enjoy.
That's reindeer christmas cakes, Special thanks to Cherie for making this delicious recipe.