Easy Chinsuko (Okinawan Shortbread Cookies)
It's easy to learn how to make shortbread easy. shortbread easy is one of my favorite menu.
How to make shortbread easy easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the shortbread easy! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 70 grams Cake flour
- 30 grams Sugar
- 30 grams Vegetable oil
- In a bowl, combine the vegetable oil and sugar, mix well.
- Sift the flour into the bowl from Step 1, and fold in the batter.
- Shape the batter into any shape you like, bake in the oven for 13 minutes at 170℃! And the cookies are done!!!
- "Salt Chinsuko" Add pinch of coarse salt to the ingredients.
- Brown Sugar Chinsuko" Use brown sugar instead of white sugar!!!
- "Matcha Chinsuko" Add 1/2 teaspoon of matcha to the ingredients above!
- "Black Sesame Seeds Kinako Chinsuko" Use 50 g of cake flour and 20 g of black sesame seed kinako! The cookies will be very fragile just after baking, so be careful!
That's shortbread recipes easy, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.