Sopapilla Cheesecake Pie
It's easy to learn how to make sopapilla cheesecake recipe. sopapilla cheesecake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make sopapilla cheesecake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the sopapilla cheesecake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat the cream cheese with sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Unroll one can of dough and press into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan and smooth evenly with a spatula. Cover the mix with the remaining can of dough.
- Mix together sugar, cinnamon and butter, and dot mixture on top of cheesecake.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crescent roll dough is puffy and golden brown. Drizzle honey over top of warm pie.
That's sopapilla cheesecake recipe, Special thanks to kairynel for making this delicious recipe.