Minced beef & onion with mash & gravy
It's easy to learn how to make tesco mince pies. tesco mince pies is one of my favorite menu.
How to make tesco mince pies easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the tesco mince pies! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 235 grams aldi flavoursome potatoes cut small, 174 cals
- 80 grams carrots sliced, 25 cals
- 53 grams Red onion chopped, 19 cals
- 100 grams reduced fat or lean minced beef 200 cal
- 5 sprays extra virgin olive oil 5 cals
- 1 ahh bisto reduced salt beef stock melt, 5 cals
- 10 grams Tesco lighter olive spread, 28 cals
- Almond milk for mash.
- Cut the potatoes carrots & onion up & add to a small pan of water & cook till done.
- Meanwhile spray 5 squirts of oil into frying pan and brown the mince
- When mince is brown take off the heat until the potatoes carrots & onion are cooked. Then put mince back on the heat and add 3 ladlefuls of veg juice & carrots & onions & pop in the stock, and heat. Put the milk & spread into microwave bowl and melt then add the potatoes and mash, put on the plate, then pour over the mince, onions etc & enjoy.
That's tesco mince pies, Special thanks to Irmgard Gater for making this delicious recipe.