New York Style Cheesecake
It's easy to learn how to make basic new york cheesecake recipe. basic new york cheesecake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make basic new york cheesecake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the basic new york cheesecake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 1/2 lb cream cheese
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- Mix 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs, 3 Tablespoons sugar and 4 Tablespoons melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan. Bake 10 minutes at 350°F. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together until fluffy
- And vanilla, lemon zest, lemon juice and cornstarch until well mixed
- Add one egg at a time until well blended
- Add sour cream a half cup at a time and mix well
- Pour into springform pan with graham cracker crust
- Bake in preheated oven at 450°F for 10 minutes then decrease heat to 300°F and bake for 50 minutes or until center is firm to the touch
- At the end of cooking time, prop open oven door and cool in oven for two and a half to 3 hours
- When cool, loosen sides of cheesecake from pan with butter knife and remove sides of pan. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving
- Garnish with your favorite topping
That's basic new york cheesecake recipe, Special thanks to starman36 for making this delicious recipe.