Inari Sushi with Minced Meat and Bamboo Shoots
It's easy to learn how to make best gingerbread houses. best gingerbread houses is one of my favorite menu.
How to make best gingerbread houses easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the best gingerbread houses! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 700 grams White rice
- 380 ml ☆Water
- 2 tbsp ☆Sake
- 1 tbsp ☆Soy sauce (Tokusen Maru-daizu soy sauce 750 ml)
- 1 small Bamboo shoot(fresh)
- 10 cm ★Daikon radish
- 150 ml ★Water
- 1 pinch ★Salt
- 6 pieces Aburaage
- 250 ml ◇Dashi stock
- 3 tbsp ◇Sake
- 1 tbsp ◇Soy sauce (Tokusen Maru-daizu soy sauce 750 ml)
- 1 tbsp ◇Mirin
- 50 grams Minced pork
- 1 tsp ◆Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp ◆Sake
- 1/2 tsp ◆Soy sauce (Tokusen Maru-daizu soy sauce 750 ml)
- 1/2 bunch Mitsuba leaves (Ito-Mitsuba)
- 1 piece Ginger
- 1 tbsp White sesame seeds
- Roll the aburaage with a rolling pin to make them easier to open into pockets. Cut them into halves and open to the corners with your finger.
- Parboil the aburaage in boiling water for 2-3 minutes to remove excess oil. Strain in a colander. When cool to the touch, squeeze out the excess water.
- Cut the bamboo shoot in half lengthwise and peel. Cut it in half again and slice crosswise into 5 mm pieces, against the grain.
- To get rid of the bitterness of the bamboo shoot, grate the daikon radish and strain in a colander to collect the liquid. Pour the liquid with the same amount of water,and salt marked ★ into a bowl, and soak the bamboo shoots for 1 hour.
- Put the rinsed and drained rice in the rice cooker,pour in the water and seasonings marked ☆ and mix lightly. Let sit for about 1 hour.
- Bring the ingredients marked ◇ to a boil in a pot and add the aburaage from Step 2. Cover with a drop lid, and simmer over low heat until the liquid has evaporated. Allow to cool.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and brown the minced meat. Add the ◆ sake and soy sauce and stirfry until no liquid remains.
- Rinse the bamboo shoots with water and drain. Put them and the cooked meat from Step 7 into the rice cooker, mix lightly, and cook as usual.
- When the rice has cooked, let it rest and steam for 10 minutes. Add the white sesame seeds and stir well. Cool slightly.
- Chop mitsuba leaves into 2 to 3 cm pieces. Peel the ginger and cut into thin strips.
- Stuff each abura-age pocket with the rice mixture and fold the edges to the inside.
- Garnish with mitsuba leaves and ginger on top, and it's done!
- This shows a cross cut. The rice is stuffed full of bamboo shoots.The aroma of Mitsuba leaves and ginger bring out the taste of the soy sauce-flavored bamboo shoot rice.
- At our house,we like to stuff plenty of rice into the pockets.But you can also enjoy the rice as is,if you have some left over.
That's best gingerbread houses, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.