Banana Pudding cake
It's easy to learn how to make cake from scratch. cake from scratch is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cake from scratch easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cake from scratch! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 tbsp banana extract
- 1 box 3.4 banana pudding mix
- 1 mash banana
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box 3.4 instant banana pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp banana extract
- 1 cup cool whip
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix cake items together with one ripe banana and add mixture to two 8 inch pan and bake as directed on the box and let cool completely.
- Make filling by adding milk and pudding together let sit in fridge for 10 minutes until thicken then add cool whip combining well then add to cake.
- Frost your cake and garnish as desire with vanilla wafer cookie.
That's cake recipes from scratch, Special thanks to sherene954 for making this delicious recipe.