Sophisticated Chocolate Pound Cake Made With Pancake Mix
It's easy to learn how to make chocolate pound cake recipe. chocolate pound cake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chocolate pound cake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chocolate pound cake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 130 grams ★ Pancake mix
- 25 grams ★Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 bar Milk chocolate
- 2 Eggs (L)
- 50 grams Sugar
- 60 grams Margarine
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp ☆Instant coffee
- 1 tbsp ☆Boiling water
- 45 grams Rum raisins (drain well)
- Bring the margarine, eggs, and milk to room temperature. Sift together the ★ dry ingredients and set aside.
- Dissolve the ☆ instant coffee into the boiling water and cool it down.
- Coarsely chop the chocolate with a knife.
- Line the pound cake mold with parchment paper. When the above preparations are all completed, preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Use a whisk to cream together the softened margarine and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Pour egg, milk and coffee and mix well. Add one egg at a time and mix well each time.
- It will look like this after the ingredients from Step 6 are all combined. It's OK if it looks different from the photo.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold the ★ dry ingredients into the batter.
- Mix the batter just until incorporated. Add the Step 3 chocolate and rum raisins.
- Mix it quickly and evenly.
- Pour batter into the prepared mold from Step 4. Lightly tap the mold onto the counter a few times to let the trapped air come out. Bake it in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- If the top gets too hot and is about to scorch, cover it with aluminum foil.
- If a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean, it's done baking! Remove from the oven and cool on a rack.
- It will taste even better if you leave it for half a day or overnight. Keep it cool in the refrigerator during warm weather.
- I used Ghana Milk Chocolate this time.
That's chocolate pound cake recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.