Butter Sugar Cookies And Frosting
It's easy to learn how to make cookies recipe without butter. cookies recipe without butter is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cookies recipe without butter easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cookies recipe without butter! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup Softened butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Beaten egg
- 3 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Softened butter
- 3 cup Powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 Food coloring ( optional)
- Blend together butter and sugar
- Add egg and vanilla
- Gradually add flour and baking powder. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out on floured surface to 1/4 thickness. Use your favorite cookie cutters to create your cookie shape. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° degrees for 7 - 10 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting .
- Frosting: butter add 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar, blend until creamy. Add remaining 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, and milk beat until smooth. Add food coloring as needed. ( optional)
That's cookies recipe without butter, Special thanks to Fkitty31 for making this delicious recipe.