Crock pot lasagna
It's easy to learn how to make crock pot lasagna recipe. crock pot lasagna recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make crock pot lasagna recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the crock pot lasagna recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 can (15 ounces) each - tomato sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 box uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef in large pan. Drain, if necessary.
- When meat is cooked, add tomato sauce and seasonings. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Add ricotta to sauce and stir well to combine.
- Spray crackpot with nonstick cooking spray. Pour a thin layer of sauce in bottom of pot, then place a layer of uncooked noodles in pot, breaking as necessary to fit.
- Spread a generous layer of sauce/ricotta mixture over noodles, then some mozzarella and some parmesan. Repeat layers until ingredients are used up and/or crock pot is full.
- Cook on high 2 hours then turn to warm setting. It will keep nicely for 2 hours on warm.
That's crock pot lasagna recipe, Special thanks to Mrsrachaelr for making this delicious recipe.