Eggnog for Two (or Three)
It's easy to learn how to make eggnog ingredients. eggnog ingredients is one of my favorite menu.
How to make eggnog ingredients easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the eggnog ingredients! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 Fresh eggs - separate the whites and yolks so you have 2 whites and 2 yolks
- 240 ml Whole milk (1 cup)
- 120 ml Heavy cream (1/2 cup - sub milk for lighter version)
- 4 tbsp Sugar, more to taste
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp Bourbon or rum (i love cointreau too!)
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ground cloves (optional)
- Dash Cinnamon
- Separate the egg whites and yolks into two separate large bowls.
- With a whisk or mixer, beat the egg yolks until they start to lighten in color. Then, gradually add 3 Tbsp of sugar, mixing it in until it dissolves.
- Add the milk, cream, bourbon (and Cointreau if using) and nutmeg and stir to combine. I prefer mine less sweet so taste and add more sugar if you like. Set aside.
- In the other bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy and "soft peaks" form (that means the little peaks that form when beating start to form, but will still melt back into the mixture).
- Gradually add the 1 tablespoon of sugar and beat until stiff peaks form (= the egg white peaks will stand up on their own without melting back into the mix).
- Fold the egg whites into the rest of eggnog. Serve into cups and dust with cinnamon and more nutmeg to taste.
That's eggnog ingredients, Special thanks to Felice for making this delicious recipe.