Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup
It's easy to learn how to make gluten free bread. gluten free bread is one of my favorite menu.
How to make gluten free bread easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the gluten free bread! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 large Egg
- 3 tbsp Buttermilk - Or 3 TBSP milk substitute (almond, rice, soy) + 3/4 TSP white vinegar
- 1 tsp Water
- 1/3 cup Gluten Free Bisquick
- 1 tsp Sugar (Or 1 Tsp honey, agave, molasses, or 1 Tbsp Applesauce will work as a substitute)
- Grease a large coffee mug thoroughly.
- Add the egg, water, and buttermilk. Stir with a fork until blended.
- Incorporate the Bisquick and sugar, stirring consistently.
- Press the dough down with a finger (if it's soupy, it's fine), and clean the edges of the mug for leftover dough.
- Microwave for 85-100 seconds.
- Dump onto paper towel to absorb moisture and leave to cool.
- Slice into rounds and toast in toaster oven for better flavor and quality, or enjoy while warm! Texture will be spongy.
That's gluten free bread, Special thanks to aubnizzle for making this delicious recipe.