Grilled Venison Backstrap
It's easy to learn how to make grilling ideas . grilling ideas is one of my favorite menu.
How to make grilling ideas easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the grilling ideas ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 lb venison backstrap cut into 2" chunks
- 1 quart Apple Cidar
- 1 1/2 lb Thick sliced Bacon
- 24 oz Hickory flavored BBQ sauce
- Place chunks of venison into shallow baking dish. Cover venison with Apple Cidar. Cover and refriderate for 2 hours. Drain apple cidar and pat dry venison. Place venison back into dish and smother with BBQ sauce. Cover and refriderate for at least 2 or 3 more hours.
- Remove venison from refrigerator and allow to warm to room temp. about 1/2 hour. Heat grill on high. wrap each piece of venison in a slice of bacon and secure with a tooth pick. brush olive oil on hot grill. place pieces on grill so they dont touch. Grill for 15-20 minutes, rotating each piece every 5 minutes or so.
That's grilling ideas recipes, Special thanks to Goolaasch for making this delicious recipe.