Lasagna no pasta low carb
It's easy to learn how to make lasagne recipe no ricotta. lasagne recipe no ricotta is one of my favorite menu.
How to make lasagne recipe no ricotta easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the lasagne recipe no ricotta! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2-1/4 pound ground beef
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 32 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese shredded
- 29 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1-1/2 tablespoons granulated garlic powder
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 14 large eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- -for number 2 ----------
- 8 ounces crumbled Colby jack cheese
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add spices, onions, and meat to a pot and brown the meat
- When browned add the sauce simmer 20 minutes. I skimmed of most of the excessive liquids.
- In an oven safe dish cover bottom with meat sauce. I used a 10 inch deep pan. For the second one, I used a 2 quarts Dish.
- Add half the shredded mozzarella cheese to the big one.
- Half the Colby jack to the little one.
- Beat the eggs
- Add the eggs next on both
- Add ricotta to the big one but not to the little one. Add rest of sauce to both and cover the big one with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add rest of the Colby jack to the little one
- Bake both in oven for 1 hand 15 minutes. This is the smallest one pictured
- Let them both rest for 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!
That's lasagne recipe no ricotta, Special thanks to skunkmonkey101 for making this delicious recipe.