Homemade Christmas Mince pies
It's easy to learn how to make mince pies recipe for 12. mince pies recipe for 12 is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mince pies recipe for 12 easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mince pies recipe for 12! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 sheet ready made short crust pastry
- 411 grams mincemeat
- Ground Cinnamon
- Take half of the short crust pastry and carefully place 1 portion of the pastry in a muffin tray
- Spoon some of the mincemeat into the short crust pastry
- Using a baking cutter use different shapes for the top of the Mince pies
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes
- Once finished place on a wire rack and let it cool for five minutes and after then ENJOY
That's mince pies recipe for 12, Special thanks to Henry Elwell for making this delicious recipe.