Brined and Broiled Pork Ribs
It's easy to learn how to make mulled wine recipe with apple cider. mulled wine recipe with apple cider is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mulled wine recipe with apple cider easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mulled wine recipe with apple cider! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 lbs Pork ribs
- 12 oz. V-8 juice or the Bloody Mary verification
- 1/2 Cup Red wine or Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Orange or Mango juice
- 2 oz. Salt (for brine)
- 1 oz. Cracked pepper (for brine)
- 1/2 gallon water (for brine)
- 1/2 Cup Red wine vinegar (for brine)
- First combine all ingredients for the brine...Soak ribs for a minimum of four hrs. Overnight is best.
- Once the ribs are brined, pat dry them. Mix all the remaining ingredients together and cook the ribs in the marinate until soft.
- Once tender. Transfer them to a hot pan or flat grill to sear them...
- They should look like this...
- Use that Smoked Chili BBQ sauce to lather these ribs and broil them, your results should look like...
That's mulled wine recipe with apple cider, Special thanks to Guerilla Culinary @ The Underground Kitchen for making this delicious recipe.