George Foreman Evolve Grill Pizza
It's easy to learn how to make pizza ingredients. pizza ingredients is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pizza ingredients easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pizza ingredients! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 10 oz cheese
- 1 can Marinara or Pizza Sauce (Jar)
- Toppings of choice
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- to taste seasonings
- In the Evolve Grill change the bottom griddle plate to the baking pan. For ease in removing and clean-up take parchment paper and line the pan, with some over lapping, for ease in transfer to a cutting board. Leave the top griddle plate in place. You don't have to pre-heat the unit.
- Open pizza dough and fit into the baking pan. Brush a little of the EVOO over the dough. Spread with appox. 1 cp of the marinara or pizza sauce (I have made this twice. The second time I used much less sauce). Start loading on your toppings. If using any meat, such as ground beef, pork, sausage or chicken, make sure to pre-cook.
- Season to taste.
- Add cheese. Used sliced the first time and shredded the second. They both worked.
- Take the excess parchment paper (rear of grill) and pull over entire pizza. Close lid and cook at 400°F. for about 20 - 25 mins.
- When browned and cheese has melted (YES, you will probably have grill marks) use parchment paper to help remove and place on cutting board.
That's pizza ingredients, Special thanks to Sheila Calnan for making this delicious recipe.