tasty brussel sprouts
It's easy to learn how to make tasty brussel sprout . tasty brussel sprout is one of my favorite menu.
How to make tasty brussel sprout easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the tasty brussel sprout ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 lb brussel sprouts
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 packages bacon
- 1 olive oil
- cut stem off brussel sprouts,cut brussel sprouts in half and remove the first leaf or two and rinse.
- cut baby carrots in half or in an angle however you like
- mix brussel sprouts & carrots in a oven safe dish and give them a good coat with olive oil,salt and black pepper.
- cover with foil for 20-30 minutes on a 350°F oven
- while veggies are cooking,cook the bacon but dont crisp it just cook it enough so its not raw. after the bacon is done chop it up but not finely just give it a good rough chop.
- remove veggies from oven and add bacon. put the dish back in the oven and cook until tender.
That's tasty brussel sprout recipes, Special thanks to Lilly_26 for making this delicious recipe.