Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu
It's easy to learn how to make thai red curry recipe. thai red curry recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make thai red curry recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the thai red curry recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Tbsp Red Curry Paste ★
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (or Vegetable Oil) ★
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 150 g Chicken
- 200 g Tofu
- 1 can Coconut Milk ☆
- 1/2 cup Water ☆
- 1 tsp Chicken Bouillon Paste (or 1 Cube Chicken Bouillon) ☆
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar ☆
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce ☆
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro (or 6 basil leaves)
- Cut the meat and vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Cut tofu into bite-size pieces.
- Chop the cilantro.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the curry paste, stir fry 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in the meat and vegetables and cook for 3 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.
- Add coconut milk and water.
- Add chicken bouillon, brown sugar and tofu and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add fish sauce.
- Add chopped cilantro and it is ready to serve with steamed Jasmine rice!
That's thai red curry recipe, Special thanks to Nana for making this delicious recipe.