My Cute and Fluffy Cupcakes
It's easy to learn how to make tiramisu cupcake recipe. tiramisu cupcake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make tiramisu cupcake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the tiramisu cupcake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 70 grams Cake flour
- 10 grams Almond flour
- 2 grams Baking powder
- 80 grams Butter
- 60 grams Granulated sugar
- 1 large Egg yolk
- 1 large Egg white
- 4 cm Vanilla beans
- To make the tiramisu cream, use. (If you add minced strawberries, you could also make a delicious strawberry cream.)
- Sift together the flour, almond flour, and baking powder. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Separate the egg yolk from the whites. Add 20 g of granulated sugar to the egg whites and make a meringue. Put in the refrigerator until needed.
- Add the rest of the granulated sugar to the butter and mix well. Add the egg yolk and continue mixing.
- Slit open the vanilla bean vertically, scrape the seeds from the pod, and add to the mixture.
- Sift the previously sifted powdered ingredients into Step 5 and gently mix together.
- Add the meringue in 3 batches to Step 6, lightly mixing with each addition.
- Pour an equal amount of the batter into each muffin mold.
- Bake at 170°C for 20-25 minutes. (I bake mine for about 22 minutes.)
- Once you spread the tiramisu cream on top, they're done.
- Here, I cut the top off to make a lid and inserted cream and fruit.
That's tiramisu cupcake recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.