Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw
It's easy to learn how to make turkey and cranberry sauce. turkey and cranberry sauce is one of my favorite menu.
How to make turkey and cranberry sauce easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the turkey and cranberry sauce! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Slider (small) buns
- Left over Turkey (roasted or fried)
- Chipotle mayo
- 1 pkg shredded cabbage
- 1/2-3/4 cup whole Berry Cranberry sauce (left over)
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 3/4-1 cup mayo
- to taste Salt & pepper
- Mix together Cranberry sauce, Mayo, orange juice and salt & pepper.
- Stir into the shredded cabbage. Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Assemble sandwich. Small bun, chipotle mayo, turkey and Cranberry Coleslaw. Enjoy your leftovers.
That's turkey and cranberry sauce, Special thanks to tamiller1954 for making this delicious recipe.