Ground Turkey Enchilada Casserole
It's easy to learn how to make turkey enchiladas recipe. turkey enchiladas recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make turkey enchiladas recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the turkey enchiladas recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 diced onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can green chilis with diced tomatoes (rotel)
- 1 packages shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 corn tortillas
- Brown ground turkey in a pan, add diced onions and cook through.
- lightly grease bottom of 9x13 pan.
- drain can of tomatoes w/chilis and rinse black beans.
- in a bowl, mix enchilada sauce with cream of chicken soup.
- spread a light layer of the enchilada sauce mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- layer 6 tortillas on the top of enchilada sauce mixture, then add 1/2 of the ground turkey mixture, then sprinkle black beans, tomatoes with chilis, 1/2 of the rest of enchilada sauce mixture, then 1/2 package of the shredded cheese.
- continue layering in the order listed above.
- bake in oven at 375 for 15 to 25 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- serve topped with sour cream, salsa, cilantro, ect. your choice. optional.
That's turkey enchiladas recipe, Special thanks to alissia.montanez for making this delicious recipe.