Homemade Yorkshire Pudding
It's easy to learn how to make what is yorkshire pudding. what is yorkshire pudding is one of my favorite menu.
How to make what is yorkshire pudding easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the what is yorkshire pudding! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 150 ml Milk
- 105 grams Plain Flour
- 3 Eggs
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch Ground Black Peppercorns
- Splash Sunflower Oil
- Measure out the milk into a mixing jug before combining 1/3 of the flour and 1 egg. Stir. Then repeat twice more.
- Once you have a smooth mixture add the sea salt and black pepper to season. Depending on your own preference you may need to add a little more. Then place the completed mix in the fridge to chill.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius for a conventional oven or 180 degrees Celsius for a fan oven. Add the sunflower oil to a muffin tray or one large round tray and place this in the oven to get the oil nice and hot, this should take between 5 and 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the hot oil from the oven and pour in your cold batter. This will sizzle and may even immediately cook small drops of batter. Place the tray back into the oven for a further 20 to 30 minutes or until risen and golden.
That's what is yorkshire pudding, Special thanks to Emily Hossack for making this delicious recipe.