Rubber ducky baby shower cake
It's easy to learn how to make baby shower recipe ideas. baby shower recipe ideas is one of my favorite menu.
How to make baby shower recipe ideas easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the baby shower recipe ideas! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 box cake mix of your choice
- 1 box graham crackers
- White frosting, homemade or store bought (must be stable)
- 1 tube blue gel frosting
- 1 bottle large pearls
- 1 bottle small pearls
- Bake 2 round cakes as directed on box ( or from scratch) cool cakes and stack. Make sure they are about one half inch shorter than the height of gram cracker.
- Frost top of cake with white frosting, then squeeze blue gel (I used this one in the photo) all over top. Take a tooth pick and run thru frosting back and fourth to create water wave affect.
- Frost sides of cake and place graham crackers all the way around. Make sure the cake stays chilled to keep stabile. You can ad a ribbon around by using a dot of frosting to stick it to the gram cracker.
- The final step is to add both size pearls in piles on top edges of cake, then place rubber ducky on top center. And you're done!
That's baby shower recipe ideas, Special thanks to grace_windu for making this delicious recipe.