sweet scone biscuits (Drum Best Recipe Summer 2013)
It's easy to learn how to make baking powder biscuits recipe. baking powder biscuits recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make baking powder biscuits recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the baking powder biscuits recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 14 cup cake flour
- 40 ml baking powder
- 5 ml salt
- 250 ml white sugar
- 250 ml milk
- 2 large eggs
- 240 grams margarine, cut into cubes
- 1 extra egg for glazing, beaten
- preheat oven to 180°F celsius. lighlty grease a baking sheet
- sift cake flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. lightly rub margarine in with your fingertips until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs. stir in the sugar.
- combine the milk and two beaten eggs in a separate bowl. gradually stir it into the flour mixture with a blunt table knife. add enough liquid (milk) to make a soft but not sticky dough. the dough should stick together and pull away from the sides of the bowl, leaving them clean.
- turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead for about 3 minutesor until it forms a ball. with lightly floured fingers, press or roll the dough until it is 3 cm thick.
- cut out the scones with a 5 cm diameter cookie cutter.nput the scones on the baking sheet. brush each scone with extra beateb egg
- bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes
- enjoy your biscuits
That's baking powder biscuits recipe, Special thanks to felicity Sikhulile Sibanyoni for making this delicious recipe.