Vickys Brandy Cream Sauce for Christmas Pudding GF DF EF SF NF
It's easy to learn how to make brandy butter recipe for christmas pudding. brandy butter recipe for christmas pudding is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brandy butter recipe for christmas pudding easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brandy butter recipe for christmas pudding! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 55 grams Stork Margarine Block (gold foil) / butter
- 55 grams gluten-free / plain flour
- 570 ml full fat coconut milk
- 4 tbsp Brandy (or use flavoured extract instead of alcohol)
- 55 grams caster sugar (superfine)
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat and stir in the flour
- Whisk the milk in a bit at a time to avoid getting lumps and let gently simmer for 2 minutes to cook out the floury flavour
- Add the brandy and sugar, stirring until the sugar is dissolved and the sauce is thickened
- Pour into a jug and serve hot with Christmas pudding https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356637-vickys-lighter-christmas-pudding
That's brandy butter recipe for christmas pudding, Special thanks to Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook for making this delicious recipe.