Roasted Brussel Sprouts
It's easy to learn how to make brussel sprout casserole. brussel sprout casserole is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brussel sprout casserole easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brussel sprout casserole! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 1/2 lb fresh brussel sprouts
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Wash and cut stems off of brussel sprouts and remove any yellow outter leaves. Cut in half for smaller sprouts and in quarters for the larger sprouts.
- Put brussel sprouts in a large bowl and add olive oil. Coat/mix well and add seasonings. Mix to coat well.
- Spread brussel sprouts in an even layer on an ungreased foil lined baking sheet.
- Roast/bake for 30-45 minutes until outsides are browned and insides are tender. Flip halfway through baking time to brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle with extra salt and a bit of butter if desired as soon as they come out of the oven. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
That's brussel sprout casserole, Special thanks to sammie27 for making this delicious recipe.