Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cheesecake
It's easy to learn how to make cheesecake recipe chocolate. cheesecake recipe chocolate is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cheesecake recipe chocolate easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cheesecake recipe chocolate! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- FOR CRUST
- 2 1/2 cups finely crushed oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter
- FOR SALTED CHOCOLATE CARAMEL SWIRL CHEESECAKE
- 3 (8 ounce) packs cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with sea salt caramel filled squares candies
- FOR SALTED CHOCOLATE CARAMEL WHIPPED CREAM
- 1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with sea salt caramel filled sqares candy's
- Sliced Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with sea salt caramel filled squares, about 2. Chill before slicing for best slices
- MAKE CRUST
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray
- Combine oreo crumbs and melted butter in a bowl and mix well
- Press into bottom and sides of springform pan, freeze while preparing filling.
- MAKE CHEESECAKE FILLING. PREHEAT OVEN TO 350
- Have salted chocolate candy sqares un wrapped in a bowl. Heat the 1/4 cup heavy cream until hot but not boiling. Pour over candy, let sit 30 seconds then whisk until well blended, set aside, this is the swirl mixture for the cheesecake
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until creamy
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat in well
- Add eggs, one at a time beating each egg in
- Stir in sour cream until completely incorporated
- Remove crust from freezer and wrap bottom and sides with a double thickness of foil
- Spread 1/2 of cheesecake filling in crust
- Drop spoonfulls of melted salted chocolate caramel on top of batter, using 1/2 of it
- Using a skewer or thin knife pull chocolate caramel mixture through batter to make a swirl pattern
- Add remaining cheesecake batter on top and smooth over
- Drop remaining chocolate caramel mixture in spoonfulls on top of batter
- Swirl the chocolate caranel through batter
- Place cheesecake in a large baking pan, add hot water to come up 1/2 of sides of cheesecake and place in preheated oven. Bake 60 to 80 minutes until the sides appear to be set but the middle is still wobbly
- Cool on a rack, lightly covered with foil until cooled to room temperature. Then remove foil, cover and refrigerate overnight
- Run a thin knife around edges of pan and unlock sides of springform pan
- MAKE SALTED CHOCOLATE CARAMEL WHIPPED CREAM
- Have dark chocolate caramel candy's in a large bowl. Heat cream until hot but not boiling, pour over candy's, let sit 30 seconds then whisk until completely blended. Refrigerate until completely cold.at least 4 hours.
- Right before ready to garnish, beat chocolate caramel cream until light and fluffy
- Pipe around and in center of cheesecake, add sliced salted chocolate caramel candy's. Store in refrigerator but allow about 10 minutes at room temperature for best flavor
That's cheesecake recipe chocolate, Special thanks to fenway for making this delicious recipe.