Chili Powder, Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Chicken Poppers!
It's easy to learn how to make chilli recipe with bacon. chilli recipe with bacon is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chilli recipe with bacon easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chilli recipe with bacon! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup Dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Chili powder
- 1 packages maple bacon
- 2 1/2 Chicken breasts
- 1 packages Tooth picks
- Preheat oven to 375
- Start by mixing the brown sugar & chili powder in a medium sized bowl.
- Take the package of bacon and cut it in half.
- Rinse off the chicken, cutting off any excess fat or tough pieces. Cut into small/ medium cube bite sized pieces ( as these are made as appetizers )
- Take a piece of bacon, wrap it around a cubed piece of raw chicken
- Once wrapped completely in the bacon and only revealing the end sides of the chicken, roll it in the chili powder mixture.
- Completely cover it, don't be shy. :-) it gives it an amazing flavor!
- Proceed to do so until you run out of chicken / bacon.
- Then place on a cookie sheet covered with tinfoil, as the chili powder mixture cooks it Caramelizes and can be hard to get off.
- Once completed take the toothpicks and make sure to stick one in each piece.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes!
- Enjoy!! This recipe is definitely one of my favorites and my family doesn't complain either ;-)
That's chilli recipe with bacon, Special thanks to Nicole Parker for making this delicious recipe.