Hedgehog Christmas Cake
It's easy to learn how to make christmas cakes holiday . christmas cakes holiday is one of my favorite menu.
How to make christmas cakes holiday easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the christmas cakes holiday ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Store-bought swiss roll cake
- 200 ml 35% fat heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Instant coffee
- 3 Chocolate candies
- 1 Marzipan & sugar paste
- 2 Almonds
- 4 Cookies
- Cut off 2/3 of the roll cake. Cut off 1cm from the remaining cake. Unroll the slice and cut a small hole in the center.
- Arrange the cake pieces as shown in the photo. You can use whipped heavy cream as glue.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon of both the cocoa powder and the instant coffee in hot water. Add sugar to the heavy cream and whip until soft peaks form.
- Divide the heavy cream in half and add the cocoa to one half and the coffee to the other until colored. Whip until firm peaks form.
- First coat the cake with the coffee cream. Use the cream to form a point for the nose area.
- Coat completely with coffee cream. Pile up a little bit extra cream on the top.
- Place the cocoa cream in a piping bag with a tip and pipe onto the top of the cake leaving no spaces, as shown in the photo.
- Pipe the cream so that it looks like this.
- Use the chocolate candies to make the eyes and nose. Use the cookies to make the legs. You could also use the coffee cream to make the legs.
- Stick the almonds into the head to make the ears. Mix red food coloring into the marzipan and use that, with the sugar paste, to make the hat.
- This is the hedgehog with no hat.
That's christmas cakes holiday recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.