Easy! Breakfast Bacon and Egg Bread
It's easy to learn how to make easy breakfast with eggs. easy breakfast with eggs is one of my favorite menu.
How to make easy breakfast with eggs easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the easy breakfast with eggs! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 130 grams Bread (strong) flour
- 1/2 tsp Dry yeast
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 80 ml Lukewarm water (about 40℃)
- 1 tbsp per slice Mayonnaise
- 4 slice Bacon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Coarsely ground black pepper
- Put the flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle. Put the yeast and sugar in the well. Add the salt to the bowl to the outside of the flour.
- Carefully pour the lukewarm water into the well.
- Mix together from the center, going in wider and wider circles as you gradually incorporate the flour.
- Once it starts to get sticky, knead the dough for about 5 minutes. When it becomes smooth, divide into 2 balls, wrap with plastic, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Line the toaster oven with foil lightly coated in oil. Roll out the pieces of dough on the tray until they are 13 cm circles.
- Make a well in the center of the dough so that the egg does not escape. Put a tablespoon of mayonnaise on each circle, using a spoon to spread it evenly.
- Put two strips of bacon on each circle of dough, then top each one with an egg. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top. (It's delicious with a lot of salt and pepper! )
- Toast in a pre-heated toaster oven for 10 minutes. When the bread is lightly browned and when the egg whites turn white, it's ready!
That's easy breakfast recipes with eggs, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.