Chocolate Cupcakes with Pancake Mix
It's easy to learn how to make easy chocolate cupcake recipe. easy chocolate cupcake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make easy chocolate cupcake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the easy chocolate cupcake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 bars Chocolate bar
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 80 grams Pancake mix
- Melt the chocolate and butter over a double boiler or in the microwave. Preheat the oven to 170℃ and set to 20 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour the batter into cupcake moulds, 60% of the way. Bake in the oven.
- If you are making a pound cake, the baking times are as follows: 170℃ for 10 minutes, then 160℃ for another 10 minutes.
- If a skewer poked through the middle doesn't come out clean, increase the time by 5 minutes each time. The surface of the cakes burns easily, so cover with foil if necessary.
- Made with four ingredients, this cake is moist, even without oil. "Chocolate cake with yoghurt and pancake mix". Highly recommended! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146533-moist-chocolate-cake-made-with-yogurt-and-pancake-mix
- You make this by placing the batter in a bag and rubbing the ingredients together! "Super Easy Chocolate Cupcakes with Pancake Mix". Give them to your friends on Valentine's Day. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146538-uper-easy-chocolate-cupcakes
- Check outfor an oil-free cocoa dough. I have many other recipes, which uses pancake mix, so visit my kitchen and take a look. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146542-using-pancake-mix-oil-free-baked-cocoa-doughnuts
That's easy chocolate cupcake recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.